AYF Streaming Online
Online Live Streaming Classes Now Available
Due to COVID-19, AYF also LIVE STREAMS studio classes.
We know how important it is for us all to maintain our yoga practice and so we moved quickly to provide an onine platform.
Classes are 60 minutes and you are welcome to join in the comfort of your own home.
- Casual online day pass $12
- Included in 6/12 Month Unlimited Passes and Direct Debit Memberships
INTRO 10 DAY / 1MONTH INTRO OFFER ARE STILL AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE FOR NEW STUDENTS
ZOOM ONLINE BOOKING STEPS:
Download the ZOOM App
CURRENT STUDENTS: Login to your AYF Mindbody account. If you have forgotten your password then please email us HERE to reset it for you. NEW STUDENTS: please create an account with your email address using the above Mindbody link
- Choose a class from our on online Mindbody website
- Please book your day pass the day before. If you decide on the morning, then please buy and email us.
- You will receive an email that contains the link and password to Zoom first thing in the morning.
- We recommend logging onto Zoom 10-15mins before to give yourself time to nut out any technological gremlins (audio/visual).
If you are new to AYF, it is necessary to email us before your first class so we can say hello and ask a few questions.
WHY LIVE STREAMING CLASSES?
Our classes are LIVE so we can connect and interact with you before and after class. This is as close to the studio experience as we can achieve given the current situation. Students are muted during the classes. This means everyone will only hear the voice of the teacher.
Why is this important?
- You can focus on you being on the mat.
- BONUS- this format means that you are welcome to have family members of any age practice alongside you. Now is the perfect opportunity to introduce and share yoga with your loved ones.
Any time on the mat is much needed time for all of us.
AYF COMMUNITY FACEBOOK GROUP
We have set up a AYF Community Facebook group as another means for us to stay connected and for us to give you more options for you to keep up your home practice.
Please note this is a private group for AYF Unlimited Members as well as regular students/friends who attend AYF and/or like what we offer on an off the mat.
Please search AYF Community Group and send us a request and we will accept it at our end, then you will have free access to the recorded classes we load on this platform.