Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Adelaide Yoga Flow (AYF) reserves the right to refuse entry to the studio.
- Please ensure you have been examined by a licensed physician within the past six months who has found you fully able to participate in a vinyasa yoga class.
- AYF offers Synergy, Flow and Basics classes. If pregnant and new to yoga please note our classes are not suitable as a pre natel option. We consider each student and their conditions on a case by case basis. Please contact the studio for further clarification.
- The minimum age to practise at AYF is 16 years old. All 16 year olds will need an adult/parent to sign the registration form before their first class. The adult/parent will need to attend each class with the 16 year old student. 17 year old students will also need an adult/parent to sign the registration form before their first visit but can practice without an accompanying adult/parent.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- AYF is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes/workshops that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason, or if you are unable to attend a class for any reason or because it is full (or the teacher considers that it is full).
- The door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class/workshop for safety and security. No late entry is permitted.
- Please ensure that you arrive at class 10-15 minutes prior to the advertised start time to avoid disappointment.
- Loss of AYF keytag requiring a replacement will incur a cost of $2.
- We accept Eftpos, Mastercard and Visa only.
- There is a $15.00 minimum on all EFTPOS and credit card transactions.
- AYF is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- We have mat storage facility for students who attend regular ongoing classes. Please note we conduct 'mat clear outs' approximately 4x a year with notice to all students to claim mats in order to ensure the area is kept tidy. Mats left unclaimed will be donated to a charity as notified in emails, posters and social media. Same applies for lost property eg. clothing, towels etc.
- All purchases are final. AYF does not offer refunds on services (classes/workshops) or products for change of mind, injury, illness or change of address.
- Faulty merchandise will be exchanged or refunded
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. They are valid for the period indicated regardless of Public Holidays or any other scheduled studio closure in that period.
- Class passes become invalid after expiry.
- Class passes/memberships prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in studio costs.
- Gift vouchers are valid 12 months from date of purchase (unless otherwise stated). They can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash.
- By attending classes at AYF, you confirm your understanding that classes at AYF may be physically strenuous, and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property damage or death. You also agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against AYF, or its directors, officers, employees, consultants or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Classpass students are not entitled to the intro pass and only able to attend classes on timetable (excluding workshops/kids classes).
- AYF reserves the right to change conditions of Membership, hours of operation, services offered and all fees and charges, at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to the Member. Any such changes will be notified to you through either a newsletter published from time to time, the website, notices in the club and/or mailing / emailing to your last known address.
- You must keep AYF informed of any change in your contact details, bank accounts or credit card details for payment, or any other information relevant to your Membership.
- Your email details will be entered into our secure database upon signing up to a class/workshop. If you prefer not to receive email updates, then please unsubscribe from further communication.
- Occasionally photos/video may be taken of the studio and/or classes for promotional work. Please advise at the time if you do not wish to be photographed/videoed.
- REBATES - You will need to contact your health fund to confirm your benefit entitlements and what you must do to enable a claim. The requirements and claim process may vary from one heath fund to another. Please note that it is up to you to find out the details required and make the claim to the health fund. Also, yoga is unfortunately not claimable via HICAPS.
- There are further and more specific terms and conditions (see below) that relate to our Introductory Offers, 10 Class Passes, 1 Month Unlimited Passes, Unlimited Memberships and Private Lessons. By purchasing any of these passes or memberships, or attending any class using one of these passes or memberships, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and agreed with those further terms. That said, emergencies and other extenuating circumstances however, will be taken into consideration on a case-by-case basis by the owners of AYF.
- All Intro passes at AYF may only be purchased by new members who have not yet attended the studio.
- Intro Offers will be valid for a specified terms, expressed as “10 (consecutive) days”. Intro passes are activated from first visit to Adelaide Yoga Flow.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of any Introductory Offer due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
5 Class / 10 Class Pass
- All five class passes expire in 3 months from the first class that you book or attend after your purchase of the pass.
- All ten class passes expire in 6 months from the first class that you book or attend after your purchase of the pass.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the 10 Class Pass due to illness, injury or any other reason.
UPFRONT 1 Month Unlimited / 3 Month Unlimited / 6 Month Unlimited / 12 Month Unlimited
- The 1 Month Unlimited pass is valid for 1 month and will expire 1 month after the first class that you attend after your purchase of the pass.
- This pass allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the 1/6/12 Month Unlimited Passes due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
Unlimited Membership (Direct Debit)
Adelaide Yoga Flow Direct Debit Contract Agreement
1. The minimum term of the Unlimited Membership is 3 calendar months (Minimum Term), and you may not cancel or terminate the Unlimited Membership before that date for any reason whatsoever. If you suspend your Unlimited Membership during this initial period, the Minimum Term will be extended by the period of the suspension.
2. The term of the Unlimited Membership commences on the sale date of this contract. The amount debited is $130 per calendar month.
3. This membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
4. After the expiry of the Minimum Term, the membership will continue indefinitely until you advise Adelaide Yoga Flow via email (email@example.com) that you wish to terminate the membership. 3 business days is required to process any such termination.
5. You may suspend your Unlimited Membership by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the dates of the suspension no later than 3 business days before the start of the suspension period. You may suspend your Unlimited Membership for a minimum period of 1 weeks at any time, and the maximum period that you may suspend in any 12 month period is 2 Calendar Months.
6. Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per month via a third party biller, Ezidebit.
7. From time to time, Adelaide Yoga Flow may increase its fees for the Unlimited Membership. Notice of any such increase will be provided at www.adelaideyogaflow.com.au. Your membership fees will increase accordingly, with such increase to take effect not less than 2 weeks after the date that the increase of fees is notified on the website.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure there are suf?cient funds available to cover the monthly auto-debit. If an auto-debit is declined due to insuf?cient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, our third party biller, Ezidebit, is unable to absorb these costs and applies a fee for these failed transactions. The fee is currently $14.80, but may change from time to time. This fee will be debited from your account after the failed payment.
9. Adelaide Yoga Flow is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
10. If an auto debit cannot be made for any reason, Adelaide Yoga Flow may in its absolute discretion, process payment anytime after the due date upon receipt of suf?cient monies in your account.
11. If auto-debit payments fail for 2 payments or more, Adelaide Yoga Flow may in its absolute discretion cancel the membership.
12. You will be required to complete a Ezi Debit request form upon your first visit signed up under the direct debit agreement.
13. The terms and conditions or our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found at our reception or by clicking here. By purchasing an Unlimited Membership, or attending any class using an Unlimited Membership, you are deemed to have agreed to and signed the Ezidebit Terms.
- Payment for private lesson is required upon booking.
- Out of consideration for all our teachers, a minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel or reschedule private lessons. This must be via email email@example.com
- Cancellation or time change within 24hours will result in a 100% fee being charged. ‘No Show’ appointments are also charged at full price.
- A cancellation prior to 24 hours in writing will result in the session being rescheduled at a mutally convenient time/day.
- Arriving late will unfortunately limit the time allocated for your session; it will lessen the effectiveness and input from your teacher. As a courtesy to all our students all sessions are completed as scheduled.
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- You will need to contact your health fund to confirm your benefit entitlements and what you must do to enable a claim. The requirements and claim process may vary from one heath fund to another. Please note that it is up to you to find out the details required and make the claim to the health fund.