Monthly Beginners Yoga Workshops / Saturdays
We would love to invite you to our BEGINNERS YOGA workshop.
An interactive opportunity to learn the ins and outs of common poses taught at AYF.
We appreciate life can busy and you may not be able to commit to a course to become familiar with yoga poses. Our solution is to offer a Beginner Workshop not once but 3x on Saturday afternoons over 3 months.
Choose from one of the following dates -
9th FEBRUARY / 23rd MARCH / 13th APRIL
SATURDAYS 1pm - 2.30pm
This style of workshop is fantastic for those who have never tried yoga before or students who want to refine their practice.
You’ll leave with an understanding of the following:
- A clearer understanding of SUN SALUTATIONS
- Key alignment points will be explained for the dynamics of Tadasana, High to Low Plank, Cobra+Upward Dog, Downward Dog, Chair and Warriors highlighting shoulder safety and use of core to aid stability and strength in each pose.
- The ability to modify the practice to suit your body
- Confidence to step into an AYF Slow Flow or Flow class
AYF Members* $20
Please book in studio for Member’s discount
Full Price $25
Book in studio or online to secure your spot
- Bring yourself perhaps come together with a friend. A mat if you have one and water.
- No mat. No worry - You can hire a mat ($2) or buy a mat for a special price $20 (normally $30) if you book a Beginners Workshop.
Book online HERE or in studio.
Please note no refunds / No late entry