3 DAY ADVANCED YIN TRAINING with HUGH LEE + Becky Andrews // 29th June - 1st July 2018
This course specifically designed for Yoga Teachers who have completed an open level Yin Yoga Teacher training course locally or overseas and/or Yoga teachers who are already teaching regular Yin Yoga classes.
- Explore internal alchemy. The original goal of Yin practice.
- The power of Yin
- The psychology of each element and how to use each element as a tool for transformation.
- Acupressure, trigger ball and Breath work
- Break down any confusion as to what is Qi, blood, essence or the meridians.
- Feedback will be given on your Yin teaching from your peers
- Each trainee receives a manual to keep with resources to aid teaching
- A recorded Yoga nidra for each of the elements for you to keep
3 days // Friday 29th June - Sunday 1st July 2018
Early bird price $935 (pay by 1st June 2018)
Full price: $990
(Note: price includes Yin Yoga manual)
Please contact Adelaide Yoga Flow to secure your spot - firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-refundable $300 deposit included in total price.
- If cancelled before 4 weeks of the course start date, refund given minus deposit $300
- If cancelled within 4 weeks of course start date, half the amount paid is refunded minus deposit $300
- No refunds upon course comencement
Hugh is a fully qualified and experienced Yoga Teacher, a graduate of the Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching (2 year fully accredited course founder Leigh Blashki) from the CAE (Centre for Adult Education) Melbourne.
He began teaching in 2008, assisting and co-teaching Andrew Mournehis on Yoga retreats in India, Bali and Australia.
In 2013, Hugh trained in Yin Yoga with Paul and Suzee Grilley (100 hours Level one) and in 2015 trained with Sarah Powers “Insight Yoga” Yin Teacher Training 60 hours. This has inspired him to become a lifelong student of Yin Yoga, which he finds deeply healing, replenishing and nourishing.
You will find Hugh’s Yin classes are very healing and soothing. He takes a Chinese Medicine and Mindfulness meditative approach. He is very passionate about Chinese Medicine which he has used himself as a tool for healing from adrenal fatigue, digestive imbalance, and he receives on-going mentoring from Becky Andrews (Doctor of Chinese Medicine).
Becky Andrews is a Doctor or Chinese Medicine from Cloudgate Therapeutics (www.cloudgate.com.au). She has over 11 years of Chinese Medicine clinical experience and is also experienced in guest lecturing at Hugh LEe's 50hr Yin TT courses for over 3 years.