Challenge and transform yourself from 1st March
This is an opportunity to develop deeper into your yoga practice.
If you want to consistently enjoy the benefits of yoga, then you need to take the steps necessary to make it a habit.
One of the best ways to develop the yoga habit is to commit to a 21 day yoga challenge.
By committing to a regular practice for 21 days and challenging yourself mentally, physically and emotionally you will begin to reset and redefine who you are.
The challenge includes one day of rest each week.
We believe balance on and off the mat is important.
Yoga off the mat can be time for you enjoying what you love most - extra sleep, coffee with friends, spending time outdoors... options are endless.
This is for anyone looking to inspire their existing yoga practise or to create a powerful new one.
- Increased energy levels
- better sleep and stress management
- Make friends
- A calmer sense of self
- Create a healthy routine and feel great!
Enjoy 1 day of rest each week
= 18 classes in 21 days
The challenge starts on Thursday 1st March.
$100 (no concession)
FREE for all direct debit members.
via email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively speak to us at reception and we will add you to the challenge board.
YOUR CHANCE TO TRANSFORM PLUS WIN!
Every student who completes the challenge will be entered into a raffle for an opportunity to win
* 1 month unlimited pass (value up to $180)
* Winner will be announced on Saturday 24th March (complimentary class for those who complete the challenge)
* COMMUNITY CHAI MORNING for all students on Saturday 24th to celebrate
* Participating students with current 5/10 class & 1/3 Month Passes will be put on hold for the challenge.
* Complimentary for all Direct Debit Members and 6/12 Month Unlimited Members.