KIDS YOGA HOLIDAY WORKSHOP // 18th April
KIDS YOGA workshop // Saturday 18th April
Kids Yoga at AYF is a fun approach to living a healthy, active and balanced life.
The workshop is designed for children aged 5-9 year olds.
This is a great opportunity for children to learn fun yoga poses that encourage creativity, coordination, concentration and flexibility.
The workshop include group activities such as games, stories, craft and music to encourage sharing, caring and friendship.
Children will learn relaxation exercises at the end of each class so they feel calm and recharged.
WHEN: Saturday 18th April
TIME: 2-3pm for 5-9 year olds
COST: $18 // $15 siblings
Reserve a spot via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speak to us at the studio
Bookings Essential // Spaces limited
- yoga is non-competitive
- improves self awareness and confidence in a group environment
- encourages creativity & self expression
- helps with concentration and energy levels
- develops good posture and helps maintain a child’s natural flexibility
- supports growing bodies (tones & stabilises muscles, maintains joint mobility)
- supports the immune, respiratory, circulatory systems
- promotes healthy sleeping patterns and teaches the body/mind how to relax
- complements other activities such as sport or dance
The workshops are taught by the talented Jody Rothmore who is certified as a Children's Yoga Teacher (ages 3 to teens).
Minimum class size is 5 students.