TERM 3 SCHOOL HOLIDAY classes for kids + parents
TERM 3 (2018) SCHOOL HOLIDAY CLASSES for both parents + kids
KIDS YOGA is back !!!
During the term 3 holidays (dates below) we are offering kids class whilst we run our scheduled 9.30am classes.
We are thrilled again to have local primary school teacher and regular student Susi on board to share yoga with kids.
Sam will be teaching the scheduled 9.30am FLOW classes in studio 1.
Susi will be teaching kids yoga in studio 2.
TUESDAY 2nd OCTOBER
FRIDAY 5th OCTOBER
TUESDAY 9th OCTOBER
FRIDAY 12th OCTOBER
9.15am to 10.45am for 4 - 10+ year olds
$15 per child / $10 per sibling
BOOK your child's spot via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speak to us at the studio
Please note this is not a drop and shop service.
Studio doors for both kids + adult classes will be locked at 9.30am. No late entry
- yoga is non-competitive
- improves self awareness and confidence in a group environment
- encourages creativity & self expression
- helps with concentration and energy levels
- develops good posture and helps maintain a child’s natural flexibility
- supports growing bodies (tones & stabilises muscles, maintains joint mobility)
- supports the immune, respiratory, circulatory systems
- promotes healthy sleeping patterns and teaches the body/mind how to relax
- complements other activities such as sport or dance