KIDS YOGA // TERM 2 DATES
KIDS YOGA TERM 2 (6 WEEK PROGRAM)
Kids Yoga at AYF is a fun approach to living a healthy, active and balanced life.
WHEN: SUNDAYS (21MAY, 28MAY, 4JUNE, 18JUNE, 25JUNE, 2JULY)
*please note NO class on the Queen's Birthday Long Weekend (11th June)
TIME: 1pm - 1.45pm for 5-8 year olds // 2pm - 3pm for 9-13 year olds
COST: $18 // $15 siblings per session
Bookings Essential // Spaces limited
- yoga is non-competitive
- improves self awareness and confidence in a group environment
- encourages creativity & self expression
- helps with concentration and energy levels
- develops good posture and helps maintain a child’s natural flexibility
- supports growing bodies (tones & stabilises muscles, maintains joint mobility)
- supports the immune, respiratory, circulatory systems
- promotes healthy sleeping patterns and teaches the body/mind how to relax
- complements other activities such as sport or dance
The workshops are taught by the talented Sarah and Anita (both local teachers in the Unley area) who are both certified as a Children's Yoga Teacher through Zenergy Yoga.
Minimum class size is 5 students.