Amy first came to practice yoga regularly in order to help cope with a rigorous work life and improve physical health and fitness, and because of the way it effected and transformed other aspects of her life she was soon attracted to teaching as a way to share and pass on the benefits of yoga to others.
Amy started practicing yoga in 2003 and in 2009 completed her first YA380 Hatha Yoga Teacher Certification under the guidance of Rebecca Richards at Yoga Spirit Studios.
Amy continues to explore different styles and teachings of yoga so that she can continue to offer different ideas and techniques to her students as well as integrate them into her own practice.
Amy's classes are designed so that you can work with your own body's needs and ability level to help balance all aspects of the self; the physical body, the emotional, mental and spiritual and to bring out the best in each individual.
- YA380 Hatha Yoga teacher - Yoga Spirit Studios, Adelaide
- RYT200 Level 1 Hot Yoga teacher -The Barkan Method of Hot Yoga, Fort lauderdale, Florida, 2012
- RYT80 Level 2 & 3 Hot Yoga teacher- The Barkan Method of Hot Yoga, Fort lauderdale, Florida, 2013
- Diploma of Remedial Massage-Natural Health Academy
- Yoga Australia Registered Level 2 Teacher