Corporate / Private Classes
PRIVATE / SEMI PRIVATE CLASSES
Our studio can cater for private classes of 1 up to 20 students.
Our specialised classes will be tailored to your personal goals and needs. A great idea for a variety of occasions eg. Birthday or Hen's session
Personalised / small group classes ensure dedicated attention to your movements, alignment and breathing.
Modifications and variations will be offered throughout the sessions to meet your skill level.
These classes can be booked on a casual or ongoing basis with our certified, inspiring teachers.
Balance your life, work and family.
Adelaide Yoga Flow brings yoga into your workplace – you can now find that balance without even leaving the office.
Yoga in your business is a fantastic way to keep everyone happy and healthy in a productive work environment.
Employees and employers can enjoy numerous benefits including:
- Improves physical (strength, flexibility and mobility) wellbeing
- Improves mental and emotional wellbeing by reducing stress and tension
- Minimises workplace injuries such as RSI, spine and joint discomfort as well as lethargy caused by long hours spent sitting in chairs
- Help staff develop a healthy body and attitude
- Participants will leave the class feeling calm and re-energized
- Promotes a positive and energetic workplace
- Helps strengthen work relations by bringing colleagues together in a fun and relaxed environment
- Fewer sick days = more productive and cost effective results for any proactive business focused on providing balance between work and life for staff
What to expect with AYF CORPORATE Yoga
Our corporate program is ideally a 8 week commitment, 1 class per week. We can come to your workplace or organise for the class to be held at AYF.
Choice of either 45 or 60 minutes class duration held before work, during lunchtime or after work.
The classes combine relaxation, yoga asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing), meditation and simple yoga philosophies.
Classes are tailored to suit the group’s needs and are suitable for all levels of yoga experience (including newbies), age and fitness.
Variations are always offered to ensure everyone (beginners to advanced students) receive the most out of their time on the mat.
All AYF yoga teachers are fully qualified, reference checked, have professional indemnity insurance and a current first aid certificate.
Before appointing a teacher and at the start of every class, we will enquire about previous experiences, injuries and objectives as we appreciate each experience on the mat can be completely different.
Adelaide Yoga Flow has $10M Public Liability.
Participants can choose to use their own mat or we can provide mats for hire.
There is also the option to purchase mats from AYF for a special corporate price of $25 each.
Blocks/straps are also provided by AYF.
Cost per session depends on number of students. Maximum 20 students per class.
If yoga is new to you, you could always book a one-off taster session for reduced rate.
One-off sessions are also great additions to your next conference activity schedule, or as a one-off fun team building workshop.
AYF can also provide printed flyers and PDFs promoting the yoga classes which can be circulated around the business to gauge attendance interest.